Organic Cuticle & Nail Oil
Are brittle, split nails making you hide your hands in embarrassment? Get nails you’ll be eager to show off with RejuveNaturals USDA Certified Organic Cuticle & Nail Oil.
This luxurious blend of organic jojoba, camellia, extra virgin olive and natural vitamin e oils penetrates deep to replenish, strengthen and protect damaged nails and cuticles. We’ve also added organic tea tree oil, lavender oil and lemon oil that keep nails healthy!
- The ONLY USDA Certified Organic Cuticle & Nail Oil
- For fingernails & toenails
- Smooths and softens cracked, rigid cuticles
- Restores dry, peeling nails
- Supports healthy nail growth
- Fast-penetrating, non-greasy
- Fresh & luxurious, all-natural fragrance (like a spa)
- No artificial ingredients or fragrances
- No harsh chemical odor
- Made in the USA
You’ll love that RejuveNaturals Organic Cuticle & Nail Oil contains no synthetic fragrances—it owes its fresh, light scent to oils of lavender, lemon & tea tree. We’ve even built a brush right into the cap for easy application to your nails anywhere, without spills and mess.
Tired of masking your weak, split nails with layers of polish or fake nails? RejuveNaturals Organic Cuticle & Nail Oil instantly leaves your nails looking nourished and glowing. Whether they’re showing the effects of age, years of gel nail applications or your hands-on day job, trust RejuveNaturals Organic Cuticle & Nail Oil to help uncover your most gorgeous nails yet.
If for any reason you decide this moisturizer is not for you, send us one email and receive a FULL REFUND OF YOUR MONEY! No need to send the bottle back!
HOW TO USE:
- Brush a tiny amount of oil (less is more) onto your nails, cuticles and edges of your nail with the included applicator brush built into the cap.
- Using your fingers, massage the oil into your cuticles and nails up to the knuckle closest to your nail.
- After massaging if it still feels too greasy, rub the oil into the front and back of your hands.
- It only takes a few minutes to absorb completely.
- If your nails and cuticles are very dry you may apply 10-15 applications during the first few days and 1-2 times daily thereafter.