Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, 4oz
- Thinning Hair? Our unrefined pumpkin seed oil is rich in omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, thought to help promote scalp health and the growth of thick, lustrous hair. Great moisturizer for dry scalp.
- Softens Parched Skin: Vitamin-rich oil helps to nourish and hydrate dry, rough skin on the face and body. Helps combat moisture loss and minimize the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Certified Organic by USDA & ECOCERT: Contains no GMOs, pesticides, or hexane. Bottled in the USA, cruelty free. This vegan oil is great for dry, oily, combination, sensitive, or acne-prone skin.
- No Greasy Feel: Absorbs rapidly into the face, neck, & under-eye area without leaving an oily residue behind. Includes an eyedropper for easy dispensing. A little bit of oil goes a long way.
- Bottled for Freshness: Cold pressed from pumpkin seeds, our product is as fresh as oils get. It's bottled in small batches to ensure quality and sealed in a dark bottle to preserve potency.
Looking for a pure, all-natural beauty remedy with whole-body benefits? Our organic pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamins, fatty acids, & other nutrients that support glowing skin and glossy hair.
Why clutter up your bathroom drawer with multiple skin and hair-care products when one does it all? RejuveNaturals Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is a nutrient powerhouse, naturally loaded with ingredients essential to luminous skin and thick, shiny hair. Use a few lubricating drops to:
- Aid in the normal hair growth process
- Soothe a dry, flaky scalp
- Soften rough patches on body
- Nourish and moisturize dry skin
- Calm temporary redness and irritation
- Reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brighten skin, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Combat blemish breakouts*
Skip the chemical-loaded skin-care products that cost a fortune. RejuveNaturals Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is 100% free of toxic GMOs, hexane, and pesticides. We bottle it in limited batches so that you get the freshest, most potent product possible. You can even add our non-comedogenic oil to face creams, lotions, hair conditioners, massage therapy oils, and soaps to boost their moisturizing properties.
Ready to pamper your skin and hair with a straight-from-nature beauty elixir? Click "Add to Cart" to buy now.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.